+91 99891 27055
E-papyrus is a paper presentation competition where you get a platform to showcase your idea to the world and they will be judged by the esteemed Faculty of JNTUHCEH. The best ideas will be awarded.
Event will occur in 2 Phases
• Step 1: The participants have to register for the event by Paying 100/-
• Step 2: The particpants should send the abstract of your idea/paper to email@example.com
• The abstract must concisely define the idea of the paper and must adhere to a word limit of 500.
• Send the e-mail with your paper's title as subject, by 10th March 2019.
• The best ideas will be shortlisted based on the abstract. Our team will get in touch with the shortlisted participants.
• Only shortlisted candidates are allowed to PHASE-2
• Step 1: The shortlisted participants have to register for the phase 2 of the event by Paying 200/-
• Step 2: The shortlisted particpants should send the PPT of your idea/paper to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Step-3: The shortlisted participants will have to present their idea/paper on March 14th at ECE Department, JNTUH.
Winners will be awarded exciting prizes and certificate from JNTU-H.
The paper must strictly confine to the standards of IEEE.
Exhipro@ Spoorthi 2K19 !!
Here's an exciting opportunity to display your idea to the world through a working prototype.
Exhipro is a project presentation competition where you can exhibit your idea through a working prototype model and they will be judged by the esteemed faculty of JNTUHCEH.
The event will occur in 2 phases.
• The participant shall submit abstract to email@example.com
•Abstract must concisely define idea of project in utmost 500 words .
• Last date for abstract submission : March 10th 2019
• The best ideas will be shortlisted.
•Only the shortlisted participants are allowed to Phase 2.
• The shortlisted participants should pay 200/- (per team)
•-> Participants should bring their project report along with their working prototype.
•Winners will be awarded exciting prices and certificate from JNTUHCEH. Participation certificates will be given to all participants.
Do you like solving problems? Enjoy playing with ARDUINO boards?
This competition is for you. Spoorthi brings to you, MAKEATHON, a one-day event where you can implement arduino projects as per the problem statement given by us, and win exciting prizes.
Each team will be given a question based on digital circuit. Implementation of the circuit must be done using arduino only. To each team, required components for the circuit will be provided. Each circuit is evaluated based on implementation time and logic. Top teams will be promoted to next round.
Questions are based on either complex digital circuits or Interfacing modules(arduino is compulsory). Solution for the problem should be implemented using a circuit. Similar to previous round, a question is assigned and evaluation is done.
In this round, a real time problem is given to teams. Similarly, solution of each team is evaluated and the winner of competition is decided.
Who can Participate?
•People having basic knowledge on arduino and digital circuits.
Maximum two per team.
1. Do we need to bring Arduino?
Yes. Bring other basic components.
2. Do we need to bring modules and IC?
3. Do we need to bring laptop?
4. Can we implement circuit or solution in simulators?
No, you have to implement only in hardware.
+91 97051 47973
Spoorthi 2019 has come up with an exciting competition - "Circuit Hunt" to boost both your logic and technique 🏅💡 Circuit Hunt ( The Technical Treasure Hunt) has two rounds to prove yourself and make it to the top.
This is a free online quiz🧠 open for all and questions will be sent out as an email to the registered participants for "Three alternate days". The candidates who answer the questions correctly after three quizzes will proceed to exciting Round 2 held at our campus on 13th March.
Selected participants will be given interesting clues 🗝 which will lead them to discover circuit components. Using these, a working circuit must be designed and Voila!💥 The winners will be given exciting prizes 🎁
So come, participate with brains full of excitement and return with souls full of fun and hands full of prizes.
• COLLECT • CONNECT • CONQUER
G Prabhu Nithin